"The time has come,' the Walrus said,'To talk of many things:Of shoes - and ships - and sealing-wax -Of cabbages - and kings -And why the sea is boiling hot -And whether pigs have wings."
Not sure why I have this stuck in my head but it is...makes me laugh just thinking about it
My mind is very strange-I can be watching a baseball game and start daydreaming about being 5yrs old and it being nap time and instead of sleeping I would be making booby traps for my mom with my twin just in case she came up to check on us...weird
I'm always thinking
Always moving...I swear my mind doesn't sleep (unless I've intoxicated myself) which doesn't happen often
It's the 9th inning, Cubs vs Dodgers...1-1, if we get this last out we're going to extra innings-GO CUBS!!!
I'm calling in sick to work tomorrow, well actually I'm faking a broken pipe in the basement :-)
So that I can go to the Trisha Yearwood concert-there's only gonna be 300 or so people there so I can't miss it.
I feel guilty calling in even though I have personal days and sick days to use - oh well, the guilt isn't that bad...I'll put a pic up either tomorrow night or the next, if I think of it I'll audioblog a little of the concert :-)
That's enough of my rambling tonight
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"The faint image of eden which is stamped upon our hearts in childhood, chafes and rubs in our rough struggles with the world.. and soon wears away.. too often to leave nothing bu0t a mournful blank remaining"
Dickens
Nicholas Nickelby
that one has been hanging around in my head since yesterday...
strange the thoughts that linger...
:)
take care!
kath
Post a Comment