Sunday, May 01, 2005

One Short Day

This song has been stuck in my head all day, funny thing is I forgot the cd at home so I didn't even have it playing at all today.
It's happening to me...the summer time gitters are coming
I LOVE SUMMER TIME
It doesn't bother me that I have to work, just as long as it's beautiful out, the hotter the better
This is the time of year I love living in the greatest city, CHICAGO
Home of the best baseball team - The Cubs
Home of the best pizza
Home of the best parks
Home of ME - though, I will move away soon enough...the summers are great the winters are killers!!!
Today I love life..."It's a Great Day to be Alive" everything fell into place today - stress free day and when that happens I have to rejoice, lol...how many of us can say we have more stress free days than stress filled days, soooo I have to reflect on that, what a beautiful thing
Cheers :-)

No comments: