Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Boiling Point

I should be at my boiling point, scared, depressed and confused
I'm not
Sunday I called in sick -just because i needed a break
Today I got a call that I have to come into the office on Thursday to talk
I jokingly said yeah yeah to sign a write up
supervisor said, ahhh, i think it's gonna be alittle bit more than that
What am I suppose to think or say to that?
I'm not worried, in fact i'm hoping for the worst
The worst is i get fired...if that happens i'll laugh and then cry when i get home
But really, why should i get all worked up over a job?
As of right now i don't have much of a life as is...it'd be a blessing in disguise
Once I figure out the disguise i'll let u know
i get 6 sick days, why shouldn't i use one every now and again to regain control?
I find it funny how they're waiting till thursday after my shift and before 2 days off to talk to me
Why not talk to me today, tomorrow...why wait till then?
I don't know and i don't care...I've had it with this company anyway - they don't treat everyone the same, they have favorites and they make my life a living hell because this is not a "woman's job"
Well, 2 days I'll know

No comments: