Monday, May 30, 2005

Wicked comes to Sidetracks

Can this get any better???
I went and saw Wicked by myself in the beginning of May
I went to see Reba, Terri, and Brad (mainly for Terri) May 21st
I'm going to Nashville June 8th and 9th
I'm going to see Trisha Yearwood on Wednesday and NOW I just learned that the cast from Wicked is holding a benefit at Sidetracks!!!
I shall be attending-I don't know what can make this any better...I am sooooo amazed on how everything is soooo much sweeter now than it has been in a long time.
Someone is looking down on me and smiling!

1 comment:

mckait said...

I am glad that you are being smiled upon!

We all are much of the time, we just have to remember that we are :)

It is good that you appreciate the goodness, cause then more will come your way .. have fun, and tell all about it when its done !