I can't help but laugh at the media,
Instead of educational stories
We hear about war, abductions, fake abductions, divorce and the hot topic tonight...
Kenny Chesney marrying Rene Zelweger (spelled wrong-oops)
I can only laugh and shake my head...I don't care what celebrity is marrying whom
I don't care about celebrities lives-or rather their personal lives...that's not important to me
Let them live their lives, if it pertains to something they are promoting fine
But, their home lives??? Give me a break or more importantly Give them a break-they don't
need to be under a microscope for all to see all the time
It makes me think of that Jim Carey movie where everyone knows he's being watched 24/7 except for him. It's not needed, knowing that this celebrity ate tuna for lunch isn't going to help me finish my day, it won't make me a better person and it surely won't break my heart not knowing!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment