It's been 10yrs since I've changed a diaper and for the next 2 days I will be playing the nanny for my 8mth old nephew....OY, I haven't forgotten how, I am just no longer immune from the smell and looks of it :-)
I'm kinda excited because I don't get to spend as much time with him as I'd like but I'm kinda not looking forward to it because I'm afraid I'm gonna get bored...2 8hr days just me and the baby...hmmm, well one thing is for sure - it'll give me a good idea if I'm ready to settle down yet
Nah, I can answer that now - NOPE, don't get me wrong I love children and do want to have a few just not now
Soooo for the next couple of days my blogs are gonna be about my adventures in babysitting!!!
I have forgotten how many times babies take naps during the day, how many times they feed during the day, and how many times I'm gonna have to change that diaper -eeekkkk
But I don't think I'll be able to handle listening to or watching Baby Motzart all day-he'll be cultured tomorrow...I'm bringing musicals for him to watch and listen to-never to young to start that!!!
Nervous but, even thinking about it i'm smiling - it'll be good, it'll be great...just me and little Johnny
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment