I finally saw Wicked!!!!
I read the book and was hooked instantly and had to run out and buy a ticket (as if I wouldn't have anyway)
I went by myself because none of my friends are "broadway fans" and I thought I would feel weird...maybe it's weird that I didn't - but I was soooooo amazed by the sets, dancing and singing that I had forgotten that I was by myself until intermission when I had no one to talk to about what I just witnessed
SO, I am determined to see it again once the touring company leaves and the Chicago actors take over...I have to - It was just soooo amazing I cannot even express in words what I saw.
And I have listened to the soundtrack over and over again that I was actually afraid I might not have enjoyed it as much but I did even more so as I sat there mouthing all the songs in my seat.
THOUGH - I was shocked by the ending and LOVED IT...what a great twist!!! I wasn't expecting that!!! Sooo happy I got to see it, and will have to save some dough to see it again.
I haven't been this excited since Suessical...which the 2 people I saw that with got more enjoyment watching me than the actual show (I think) they found me very amusing to play along and the huge smile on my face the entire time - same thing happened tonight only I was by myself :-( Oh, well...would go by myself again if I had to was too good of a show to miss!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment