Remember those signs...Kick Me?
Well, today at work (I work outta my car) I felt as though I must've had a huge sign on my car saying "HIT ME" I had to swerve out of the way of 3 olderly people drivers!!! 2 of them at seperate times were driving in one lane I in the other at the same speed as I and basically at the same spot as I except in their lane and then all of a sudden felt the need to be in my lane which forced me to cuss, swerve, slam on my brakes and honk!!! The 3rd one turned right on my green light in front of me, literally 5ft away which of course made me duplicate my last response...cuss, swerve, slam on my brakes and honk!!! Sometimes I wish I had an abundence of tweenkies that I could keep in my car for just an occassion...I would get great pleasure in throwing them at those cars. It wouldn't do any damage just make a mess and make me laugh hehehe...I could only wish :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment