Friday, April 22, 2005

Rosie going to Letterman

A SONG FROM THE PAST (from the Rosie O'Donnell Show)

"Hi David, it's Rosie - read the wire, we're on fire, studio, I no go, do you think you can lend us a hand
Yeah David, we're in trouble, in a squeeze, help me please, I need you, to come through, I sure hope you can lend me a hand
Yeah, the fire was bad
30 Rock seems ok, but we won't be out long, we'll be back any day
yeah our set is all wet, but it should be alright, could you please help me out, you'll be my shining knight
Hey Rosie, David calling, from the late show, do a great show, need a place, use my space, I'm so glad I can lend you a hand
Thank you David, from Rosie, you're the greatest, you're first ratest, you're the man, Letterman, so come on now let's give Dave a hand!!!"


Top Ten List: The Top Ten Ways I'm Going To Thank Dave For Letting Me Use His Theater
10. Two Words...Ring Dings
9. In the next K-Mart commercial He can play the part of Penny
8. I will rig the Late Night's water cooler to dispense only Yoohoo
7. Send him a hundred copies of my first film "Misery"
6. Send him on a month long's vacation to the Carribean with Nicole Kidman
5. I've changed the sign on the Ed Sullivan Theater to read "Dave, Now And Forever"
4. I'm gonna fill all the bathtubs in his house with kooshballs
3. For Christmas I'm buying my entire staff his Mom's Cookbook and I recommend that you do to "Cooking With Dave's Mom" buy it
2. I'm giving up the Knicks, I am now an Indiana Pacers fan
And the Number One Way I'm going to thank Dave for letting me use his theater
MY DONNY DOLL

No comments: