It's 2:40am and I'm still up. Oye, I've gotta remember not to drink coffee so late!!! I sleep till 10am, jump into the car and go to train for boxing, then I rush home to shower and get ready for work from 2-11pm then I grab a cup of coffee and am stuck not being able to sleep till about 4 just to do it all again the next day....hmmmm one would think I would learn - NOPE.
Oh well, I feel weird writing online because you never know who's reading them and I feel as if I should be writing something significant not just blabbering on like I am. Well, I signed up for this just so I had a place to write things down, not really thinking about who'd read it so here I am.
So I guess I'll end with something I learned in life (not that I'm all that old) : Expect the unexpected and maybe you won't get hit by so many curve balls. (easier said than done)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment