Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Psychological

Who knew how much work it was to test for a police department.
Today I went in for the psychological test...OYE!!!
6 1/2hrs later I walked out eyes bugged and rushing to go to work
So, 7 personality tests, an interview with a psychiatrist with blot cards, and an essay to figure out if I am crazy or not...well, I didn't answer yes to "Do you hear demons in your head?" So...I think I'm good to go. BTW, if I don't get this job I think I'm gonna give up the police biz-too many tests that make me confused...are you enthusiastic or energetic, are you calm or serious
What's that mean? What's it mean if I don't see butterflies in the ink blots, what does it mean if during the personality test I start singing "This is the Song that Never Ends" in my head...hmm
I WAS EXTREMELY BORED!!! I know I'm not crazy but I felt crazy afterwards, because I didn't know the "correct" answers - it's like taking a test at school for French when you are studying Spanish...there's no way of knowing.
To me it's "I Think, Therefore I AM"
So cross your fingers...this is the best way I know how to make a difference in Children's lives - by working as an Officer - I want to teach children that they have choices outside of what "everyone else is doing" I lost too many friends due to the wrong path, I will help pave the path for our future :-)

No comments: