Thursday, June 30, 2005

No Fear

Today I'm simply writing the words to the song "No Fear" by Terri Clark
They're simple but powerful...I hope you like it


I want a road stretching out before me, I want a radio in my ear, I want a full tank of absolution, No Fear. I want a rainstorm to pull me over, then a sky that begins to clear, towards the truest of destinations No Fear.

Chorus:I used to hit every wall there was, I used to run away from love, all I ever wanted was right here, but I had to reach way down inside, I had to have faith I'd find, No Fear.

I want the world to just keep turning, I want the dawn in my rear view mirror, I want to hear my own voice singing, No Fear. And when I need two arms around me, and no one's near, when I'm alone let the only sound be No Fear.

Chorus

I want peace, love and understanding, a stogie and an ice cold beer, don't want to live afraid of dying. I use to hit every wall there was, I used to run away from love, all I ever wanted was right here, but I had to reach way down inside, I used to stay up all night long, wondering what I was doing wrong, all I ever needed was right here, but I had to reach way down inside, I had to have faith I'd find, No FEAR

No comments: