Friday, June 10, 2005

Nashville

OK, so I tried audioblogging while I was at the CMT 100 Greatest Duets Show taping and it wouldn't go through...so :-( no audio
I LOVED the Terri Clark Fanclub...it was in fact a pajama party and Terri showed up in her pajamas too!!!!
I was on cloud 9 all night!!! When I went up to meet her I remembered all I wanted to say - well, kinda, I started to walk away and everything came to me and I was like "OH, WAIT...I have to tell you something" She was soooooo nice, she had no problem with me coming back to say what I had to say.
I told her that I loved her song "The One You Love" and explained how it touched me and how it was exactly how I felt when my cousin died only a couple of months prior. She said thank you and told me that she wrote the song in honor of a friend of hers that had died - I felt connected with her!!!
Then everything kinda went wrong - my little sister I brought with me got TRASHED and became very mean and loud...I was sooooooo embarrassed and felt like I had to turn into her mother, she started getting quite close to alot of men - not to get "some" just to get free drinks, however, her being drunk they had other intentions - I thought I was gonna have to get into a fight or 2.
Thank God nothing really happened except for me being very very very embarrassed and wanted to find a hole to climb in and never come out - BUT I got some GREAT pictures and I can try to block that little bit out.
But all in all I had a great time, I met Terri Clark for the second time, I met Shooter Jennings, I got to see Mongomery Gentry, Dolly Parton, Kenny Rogers, Miranda Lambert, Rebecca Lynn Howard, Kerry Underwood, LeAnn Womack, Travis Tritt, Trace Adkins, Blake Shelton, and a couple more I can't think of...it was a great time and even though I was gone and back again in 32hrs I would do it all again, it was soooooooo very worth every penny and every minute spent. Wish I could've sent an audio but it wouldn't work so I hope I painted a good enough picture for everyone -

1 comment:

mckait said...

sounds like you were being a great sister, and a responsible one..

little sisters never stop bein a PIA by the way.. trust me..

Sounds like you mostly had some fun, though.. Hope to see some pictures, soon?

take care :)