Well, yesterday I worked and and disappeared at around 2:30 so that I could go to the Bandits game that was cancelled the day before...
I got my first tan of the year :-)
Well, at least I got color, however it is only on my right side...whoops, I should've switched positions, I was only out there for 2hrs and it wasn't at the "sun's" peak hour so I didn't really think I'd get any sun
I DID!!!
I got to the game right as the second game started - they had to play a double header since the previous game was rained out
We won both games
The first game we were behind 1-0 in the bottom of the 7th with 2 outs and a player on base...Selena Collins, the catcher came up to bat and hit it out of the park winning game number 1
The second game was much more relaxing...not a nail biter
We were up 6-2 by the 3rd inning!!! Jennie Finch pitched and hit a homerun
Anne Steffan our base stealing queen did exactly that throughout the entire game!!!
After the game the girls were very generous and signed autographs for everyone-including me
I'm a dork, but hey this is the first season of Pro Softball...this is history in the making and I am witnessing it!!! It's great and I'm only missing 3 names on my softball that everyone signed
I'll be getting the missing names at future games!!!
If you come to Chicago or your city has a team - it's a must see!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment