Wow, is all I can say. 3 weeks done and 7 to go and I am exhausted!!!
The police academy is nothing what I thought it would be.
I know more about law than I ever thought I would,
I have been literally tossed around, stunned, handcuffed, and used as a punching bag.
I have never been so sore.
I'm learning alot and I tip my hat to all officers now
This is so different from the Marine Corps, easier because it's not as stressful and not so strict
But the information I have to learn is above and beyond any college class I've ever taken.
I'm 30% done, cannot wait till it's over and I can actually put everything into action :-)
As for my private life, my roommate won.
My girlfriend had enough and broke up with me because she couldn't handle my roommate
I am beside myself, can't figure out if I should be crying or beating my heavy bag.
It's not fair, I finally find someone that I'm compatible with and with nothing I have done it's gone.
I knew life was too good to be true - something had to go wrong and low and behold it did.
I won't be trusting for awhile, so maybe it's a good thing that my life is consumed with studying.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment