So I don't have much free time due to the academy but I had to sneak out two weeks ago to Chicago's Market Days for 3 reasons
1. It's a Gay Pride affiliated fest
2. My friends band played - The Kimi Hayes Band
3. Judy Tinuda did a comedy set after my friends played
That was just what the doctor ordered. I have been taking this break-up with my now ex pretty hard and Judy was HILARIOUS!!! Didn't drink, didn't have to :-) I always have a hard time hanging with my friends who try so hard to make me forget and have a good time that they used Judy Tinuda as bait for me to go out.
Well, it worked and I'm so glad I did go out - seeing my friends and getting to laugh for an hour was great.
Besides all of that, there were soooooo many people out and the crowd was friendly!
Other than that I am in my 6th week of the academy only 4 more to go :-) I can't wait!!!
I'm learning so much law I'm amazed at how much information I'm retaining. It reiterates that this is my calling and I can't wait to get out on the streets finish my probational period to go back to class to become a juvenile officer so that I can work at what matters most to me - our children.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment