Saturday, October 15, 2005

Old Fashion Wedding

Second sister to get married
Means I have to participate again.
My brother's wedding I got to be in the audience
Now for the second time I have to be a bride's maid...
Which means...
A DRESS
I hate dresses!!!
The first sister's colors were Green and Yellow
Not too bad
This sister is going to be the death of me
Not only do I have to be in a dress but it's PINK
I will not be driving to this wedding - the only way I'll get through this night is with premium drinks.
I have until June to let it sink in - wish me luck...this one is definitely going to be hard to swallow.
And of course her idea of a wedding is big in every way - she's what I would call the Barbie in the family.
Oy, if it weren't for her being my sister I would never go through that.

No comments: